Free website - Wix.com

Click on the areas of the Flash Header Above to Interact with the website

New to Couponing ? Poor Mom Recommends

Friday, January 30, 2009

What could you buy with your grocery savings ?

With your current savings plan, you will save approximately
$15,131
Your starting balance
$0
Total deposits
$14,400
Total interest earned
$731
Total taxes paid
$0
Your savings will grow to
$15,131

Taken From Microsoft Savings Calculator

I don't know about your family , but in my household we buy a new car once every 5-7 years. Since I've been shaving my grocery bills by couponing I have an extra $60.00 a week( average) put back into my family budget . Using a savings calculator from MSN I deduced that I would have enough ( considering the trade in value of my used car ), in five years, to buy a brand new car.
By saving just 60.00 a week , in 5 years time there is alot you could buy too. Maybe you need
A new vehicle
to remodel your home
add to college savings
add to retirement savings
A second Honeymoon
Pay for a Wedding
A pool
Down payment on a home
ATV , a boat or RV
If you're my husband a Harley

There is a whole lot you can afford in 5 years by just taking a little extra time now to clip those coupons .

I streatched it out to 30 years , to see how much we would have when it was time to retire . Considering the economy and such , having a nice nest egg in 30 years is a good idea. From clipping coupons and saving that very little bit every week , by the time we are retired my husband and I could have at least $118,000.

I don't know about you but I'll take it !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the input.
Visit http://bigtent.com/groups/lrn2coupon to join a hot couponing community. Join a local group or trade coupons across the country !

Nominate a Website for Our Enrichment Award







BLOG ENRICHMENT AWARD WINNERS

Free Printable Behavior Charts

Grocery Wiz See your Sunday Circular Here
 
ss_blog_claim=4e917b079592cebd713d147e0eb6b364