Free website - Wix.com

Click on the areas of the Flash Header Above to Interact with the website

New to Couponing ? Poor Mom Recommends

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Testamonials - Awesome !

I like to check my hits on my blog and see where they're coming from . One was a great testamonial from a local mom who has been reading my blog and hasn't even gotten the full benefit of my Couponizer home party ( which is a coupon how to party and program I put on locally and on the internet) . Here is a link , for those of you not totally convinced that you can save BIG BUCKS using my system ! http://www.meetup.com/The-Mommy-Network/messages/boards/thread/6178751#24876802
I went to one of these and wow - its no joke! I did her process and bought $150 worth of groceries at Albertsons for $20 plus got a free loaf of bread. Totally worth it.

If you sign up for my Newsletter ( to the right of your screen) you'll get even more tips and tricks than I post on the blog AND if you purchase a Couponizer anywhere in the US , you'll get acccess to my online coupon parties . You could be getting tons for free at the grocery store too !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the input.
Visit http://bigtent.com/groups/lrn2coupon to join a hot couponing community. Join a local group or trade coupons across the country !

Nominate a Website for Our Enrichment Award







BLOG ENRICHMENT AWARD WINNERS

Free Printable Behavior Charts

Grocery Wiz See your Sunday Circular Here
 
ss_blog_claim=4e917b079592cebd713d147e0eb6b364