Free website - Wix.com

Click on the areas of the Flash Header Above to Interact with the website

New to Couponing ? Poor Mom Recommends

Tuesday, March 31, 2009



What parent doesn't love pictures of their kids . With the popularity of digital cameras it seems more pictures are stored on a PC or the camera its self and the printed picture is fading in popularity. If you are like me , at this point I have so many cute pictures stored on my PC and Camera that , if I were to print them all , I'd spend a small fortune. Since I love to scrapbook when I have a chance I need these pictures to create my pages , and frankly I just love having them around and changing out the photos in my photo frames .

ArtsCow is making it SUPER EASY to get those pictures off your PC and on to paper or other photo projects with this offer
1200 free prints credits & 3 8"x8" photo books & other great photo gifts credits
Some restrictions apply , BUT for every friend you refer to this great program , the more Arts Cow Freebies you'll earn


Sizzix Sizzlin Spring and Easter Deals

I Love, Love, Love, Sizzix Die cuts but I Go Crazy For a Awesome Sizzix Deal. With code TC331 you'll save an additional 30% off your purchase . These cute spring die cuts to the right are going into my collection , they're on sale for $7.50 and I'll use my code for an additional 30% off .
TIP :
Do you LOVE, LOVE, LOVE buying craft and craft supplies on the internet ? Why not meet some people in your area on Meetup.com and save on shipping with a small , friendly buying CoOp ?




Poor Mom Suggests :



Banner Maker
BannerBreak.com - Banner Maker - Banners - MySpace Layouts
Our newest site for begining and expert couponers alike !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the input.
Visit http://bigtent.com/groups/lrn2coupon to join a hot couponing community. Join a local group or trade coupons across the country !

Nominate a Website for Our Enrichment Award







BLOG ENRICHMENT AWARD WINNERS

Free Printable Behavior Charts

Grocery Wiz See your Sunday Circular Here
 
ss_blog_claim=4e917b079592cebd713d147e0eb6b364