Free website - Wix.com

Click on the areas of the Flash Header Above to Interact with the website

New to Couponing ? Poor Mom Recommends

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Albertson's Value Recipes


Albertson's for 4/1/09


Albertson's has some good deals this week .

Firstly I'd like to bring up their promo , where you buy an Albertson's gift card ( $300 is your minimum best deal ) You'll earn an immediate 10% cash back . If you use the gift card as your sole source of payment , and my gift card will last a year at albertson's the way I spend , or don't spend that is . I can mentally deduct 10% from my purchases as long as I'm using that gift card to pay for my groceries . But Wait !! I can hear groans already about having to plop down 300 in one store ... Go on and buy a Visa Gift Card with your Albertson's Gift Card and spread that amount out across other stores where you shop !


Ok now that I've shown you how to beat the system, on to the deals .


*Kellog's Cereal = Free Milk .

I already stocked up on the Max amount of Free Milk Last Week , but we go through alot of cereal in my house ( I love it for snacks) and I'll probably max out again this week , especially because Kellogs coupons have been reloaded at coupons.com ( click my link in the side bar to print new coupons at coupons.com)



Pop tarts 1.50 c/ card ( print .55 cent coupon at http://poptarts.com/) .95 oop

( you can print this coupon twice)


Mangos : 3 for 99 cents We love mangos in my household and I make a Yummy frozen Mango Ice cream Cake with them , tricking the kiddos into eating some fruit !


LLyod's BBQ Tubs ( http://afullcup.com/ for a $1.00 printable coupon) $2.99 OOP


Promise or i can't believe it's not butter B1G1 Free ( you may have a coupon from a March Sunday ad like me for .55 off 1


*Betty Crocker Mixes and Frosting ( .80 when you mix and match ten) Go to http://bettycrocker.com/ to print coupons .


* = Stock up Now !




Value Recipe


How about an easy Italian Skillet this week ?

You'll need Johnsonville italian Sausage ( 3.99 c/ card $2.66 for 4 sausage you'll need)

2 Italian Squash (.99 cents)

1 pack barilla Pasta penne ( 1.00)

Butter ( from your Pantry)

Chopped Garlic 3 cloves ( from your pantry)

Dry Italian Seasoning ( 1 teaspoon) From your pantry


Decase sausage meat ( 4 links worth ) and brown in a skillet ( drain grease )

Boil Pasta according to package directions and sliced round Italian Squash at the same time


Add Garlic and 1/2 stick's worth of butter , italian seasoning to browned sausage cook for one minute or until garlic is softened and butter totally melted . toss in drained pasta , add salt , pepper and romano cheese to taste)



Poor Mom Suggests :

Banner Maker
BannerBreak.com - Banner Maker - Banners - MySpace Layouts
Our newest site for begining and expert couponers alike !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the input.
Visit http://bigtent.com/groups/lrn2coupon to join a hot couponing community. Join a local group or trade coupons across the country !

Nominate a Website for Our Enrichment Award







BLOG ENRICHMENT AWARD WINNERS

Free Printable Behavior Charts

Grocery Wiz See your Sunday Circular Here
 
ss_blog_claim=4e917b079592cebd713d147e0eb6b364