Free website - Wix.com

Click on the areas of the Flash Header Above to Interact with the website

New to Couponing ? Poor Mom Recommends

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Rebate Zoo review

As I mentioned before I'm trying to get into rebating and I come across a site called Rebate zoo.com where you get 10% cash back every month on anything you buy. Well it sounds too good to be true, and it's not a free site...but in the interest of saving you money I'm going to give it a shot. The most you can get back every month is 250.00 , but that means I'd have to spend $2500.00 , and that's not going to happen, so for this test of rebate zoo I'm going to sign up for the basic plan ($6.95/mo) and see if I can get $60.00 back . If you are interested in my Rebate Zoo opinion then please book mark this blog !
Jami

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the input.
Visit http://bigtent.com/groups/lrn2coupon to join a hot couponing community. Join a local group or trade coupons across the country !

Nominate a Website for Our Enrichment Award







BLOG ENRICHMENT AWARD WINNERS

Free Printable Behavior Charts

Grocery Wiz See your Sunday Circular Here
 
ss_blog_claim=4e917b079592cebd713d147e0eb6b364