Free website - Wix.com

Click on the areas of the Flash Header Above to Interact with the website

New to Couponing ? Poor Mom Recommends

Monday, January 11, 2010

Croc's Huge Sale - B1G1 Free


Do you like Crocs, I do . When I used to Work ER and Walked between
5 and 7 miles per shift Crocs saved my feet and back ( plus no sweaty, i've been in shoes for 14 hours, feet) . I didn't realize that Crocs made anything , but, well Crocs . I checked out their outlet today and was I suprised at the really stylish shoes , sandals, and boots that they had for all ages.

Now the good part is that you can buy 1 Get 1 free and get free shipping in the Crocs outlet. So if you and the Family need new sandals for Summer JUMP on this deal. Supplies are getting limited so don't miss out !

http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/QuickCrumb.do?a=701&memberId=jamiinvegas&bookmark=1742156793

Don't forget to go through Big Crumbs , you will also earn 7.2% cash back on this cheapo deal .
I'm getting a pair of Crocs for each member of my family ( that's 4 pairs) for a little over $27.00 that's around $6.65 a pair ..Cheaper than Payless or Walmart , and a much better quality shoe !

Jami
Help Support Poor Mom's Site and Click my links to Big Crumbs or to Croc's a earn a little cash back when you save !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the input.
Visit http://bigtent.com/groups/lrn2coupon to join a hot couponing community. Join a local group or trade coupons across the country !

Nominate a Website for Our Enrichment Award







BLOG ENRICHMENT AWARD WINNERS

Free Printable Behavior Charts

Grocery Wiz See your Sunday Circular Here
 
ss_blog_claim=4e917b079592cebd713d147e0eb6b364