Free website - Wix.com

Click on the areas of the Flash Header Above to Interact with the website

New to Couponing ? Poor Mom Recommends

Monday, January 18, 2010

Free this Week at CVS, Walgreens and Target

Ok so it was a little over $75.00 worth of stuff for $4 or so dollars. I am testing Savings Angel, and as part of the testing process I am shopping at some of the local stores that Savings Angel covers in my area. From the outset I can see how Savings Angel can help those who don't want to clip all their coupons, or help match up those coupons with items on the sales flyers directly. This can save one a whole lot of time and effort. I made my freebie list with Savings Angel , you can check it out here: http://savingsangel.com/es/lookwhatisaved.php?WishlistID=159699


( should you decide to try Savings Angel For yourself I would earn $10 as a referral , but I would wait for my full review, if of course I were you. Savings Angel does offer a 30 day money back guarantee if you have a burning desire to give it a try .)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the input.
Visit http://bigtent.com/groups/lrn2coupon to join a hot couponing community. Join a local group or trade coupons across the country !

Nominate a Website for Our Enrichment Award







BLOG ENRICHMENT AWARD WINNERS

Free Printable Behavior Charts

Grocery Wiz See your Sunday Circular Here
 
ss_blog_claim=4e917b079592cebd713d147e0eb6b364