Free website - Wix.com

Click on the areas of the Flash Header Above to Interact with the website

New to Couponing ? Poor Mom Recommends

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Free Movie Night !

I'm not a RedBox- er , well until now . Usually I use Amazon unbox to avoid late fees returning my videos . That is until I found that Redbox gives ya a FREE coupon every Monday and a free coupon for giving them your email address ! So of course I had to sign up for some free entertainment ( Eagle Eye will be my first Red Box Rental !)

I have a "junk" e-mail that I use for just these instances . I also have folders where I automatically direct my emails. Redbox will go in a new entertainment folder, coupons in the couponing folder and freebies into the new freebie folder . I can now reference exactly what I want in a few clicks !

Go to http://redbox.com/ and enjoy a free movie this weekend !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the input.
Visit http://bigtent.com/groups/lrn2coupon to join a hot couponing community. Join a local group or trade coupons across the country !

Nominate a Website for Our Enrichment Award







BLOG ENRICHMENT AWARD WINNERS

Free Printable Behavior Charts

Grocery Wiz See your Sunday Circular Here
 
ss_blog_claim=4e917b079592cebd713d147e0eb6b364