Free website - Wix.com

Click on the areas of the Flash Header Above to Interact with the website

New to Couponing ? Poor Mom Recommends

Monday, March 30, 2009

5 Easy Chicken Recipe's with Desserts and Side dishes

Have I mentioned that I love Betty Crocker ? I search the site http://dinnermadeeasy.com at least 2 times a week for quick , easy and delicious meals that match up with my growing Betty Crocker stockpile. I also subscribe to the newsletter and have gotten very valuable coupon books in the mail that have helped me grow my stockpile as well . Some of my favorite Betty Crocker dinners are the new All Natural meal starters like Beef Stroganoff from Hamburger Helper ( Delicious with frozen peas and sliced fresh mushrooms) . In my weekly newsletter today there was a link with 5 mouth watering chicken recipes http://bettycrockercommunity.com/pdfs/dme/DME_RotisserieChickenMeals3.pdf

Made with those rotisserie chickens ( you can make your own easily if it's less expensive for you, which it probably will be ) , they are quick and simple , which at almost 9 months pregnant I really appreciate . They also come with easy dessert ideas .

Signing up for Betty Crocker Special Offers on the website is HIGHLY recommended . I have been registered with them for months and have never been spamed , I feel my personal info is very safe with them . So if you are looking for a way to quickly and easily find a recipe, store a recipe, or try out something new all while matching up valuable Betty Crocker Coupons to your dinner than head on over to http://dinnermadeeasy.com too .

Poor Mom Suggests :

Banner Maker
BannerBreak.com - Banner Maker - Banners - MySpace Layouts
Our newest site for begining and expert couponers alike !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the input.
Visit http://bigtent.com/groups/lrn2coupon to join a hot couponing community. Join a local group or trade coupons across the country !

Nominate a Website for Our Enrichment Award







BLOG ENRICHMENT AWARD WINNERS

Free Printable Behavior Charts

Grocery Wiz See your Sunday Circular Here
 
ss_blog_claim=4e917b079592cebd713d147e0eb6b364