Free website -

Click on the areas of the Flash Header Above to Interact with the website

New to Couponing ? Poor Mom Recommends

Friday, March 27, 2009

Change is Good !

Change is good. As you can see I am in the process of making some blog changes, cosmetic and fundamental. I would normally be posting some coupon links today , but if you look at the sidebar ...there they are ! 90% of those links have a printable coupon you can get right now, the other 10% will mail them out to you. I hope my new format will be much more user friendly and updated more easily.

Freebies/ Cheapies :

I found some great Freebies and cheapies around the web so here they are !

CVS : Crest ( Money maker) ( print Coupon) Plus a Free sample of Pantene Shampoo !
Post Cereal ( Print Coupon)
Dove Haircare Free Sample ( Get It) Other Coupons available
Albertson's : Free Milk ( Bring all your Kellog's Cereal Coupons or print more at
Poor Mom Suggests :

Banner Maker - Banner Maker - Banners - MySpace Layouts
Our newest site for begining and expert couponers alike !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the input.
Visit to join a hot couponing community. Join a local group or trade coupons across the country !

Nominate a Website for Our Enrichment Award


Free Printable Behavior Charts

Grocery Wiz See your Sunday Circular Here