Free website - Wix.com

Click on the areas of the Flash Header Above to Interact with the website

New to Couponing ? Poor Mom Recommends

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Cheap Vs Thrifty

Since my 15 minutes of fame yesterday a couple of people have commented , light heartedly of course, about being the queen of cheap ... "but i'm not cheap ". I replied " well what's with all the coupons " was the reply . "That's not cheap" , I explained , "that's THRIFTY ".

The difference , at least to me , between Cheap ( as in Cheap-skate) and Thrifty ( as in Smart shopper) is this ..If it's not good enough for me than it's not good enough for you either. I don't shop thriftily because I want to short change anyone, least of all myself and my family . Why would I pay MORE for something when I could pay less ( or nothing , I love nothing) . If I was to give away money it most certainly would not be to some corporate entity.

What do think the difference between cheap and thrifty is ??

All comments made between now and 3/28 will be entered to win
A Couponizer
More Info on the Couponizer

Like i said above , If it's not good enough for me it's not good enough for my readers either !

Poor Mom Suggests :

Banner Maker

Our newest site for begining and expert couponers alike !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the input.
Visit http://bigtent.com/groups/lrn2coupon to join a hot couponing community. Join a local group or trade coupons across the country !

Nominate a Website for Our Enrichment Award







BLOG ENRICHMENT AWARD WINNERS

Free Printable Behavior Charts

Grocery Wiz See your Sunday Circular Here
 
ss_blog_claim=4e917b079592cebd713d147e0eb6b364