Free website - Wix.com

Click on the areas of the Flash Header Above to Interact with the website

New to Couponing ? Poor Mom Recommends

Monday, August 17, 2009

CVS Deals and Freebies



Some great deals were to be had at CVS this Week. I didn't go for all the Freebies , there are just some things one can have enough of, and in my case that's mascara. Maybe I won't keep my mascaras past 3 months like they say to , but the cheapo in me will probably win out.


So here's my CVS trip today . 2 packs of pens are missing from the picture as my sister needed them for her business.


So here's the run down


2 lysol bowl cleaners 2/5 -2.00 coupons


3 Lysol 4 in 1 2/5-2.50 in coupons


Xtra $2.98


3 airwick airfresheners 2/6 -3.00 in coupons


1. folgers decaf. cofee. $1.99 -.50 coupon


18.47 after manufacturer's coupons

-10.98 in ecb

4.00 Rapid Fill coupon


= 3.49 plus tax OOP !




If you like pretty wall papers , backgrounds ( heck even scrap book paper which I think I just might print out ..visit Airwick.us and get some purty pictures like this







Jami

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the input.
Visit http://bigtent.com/groups/lrn2coupon to join a hot couponing community. Join a local group or trade coupons across the country !

Nominate a Website for Our Enrichment Award







BLOG ENRICHMENT AWARD WINNERS

Free Printable Behavior Charts

Grocery Wiz See your Sunday Circular Here
 
ss_blog_claim=4e917b079592cebd713d147e0eb6b364