Free website - Wix.com

Click on the areas of the Flash Header Above to Interact with the website

New to Couponing ? Poor Mom Recommends

Saturday, January 30, 2010

On the table- Fish in a Green Sauce


I got some great deals on Fish at Albertsons, Swai to be specific, a few months ago . It has been sitting in my freezer waiting for a yummy way to manifest its' self on my plate, and this is it : Fish in Green Sauce. If you like the aromatic flavors of Mexican food , and are possibly on a diet like my husband and I, you'll like this recipe too. It's On the table in my house tomorrow !


All my On the Table recipes now come with printable coupons. Click the link for more info !

Jami

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the input.
Visit http://bigtent.com/groups/lrn2coupon to join a hot couponing community. Join a local group or trade coupons across the country !

Nominate a Website for Our Enrichment Award







BLOG ENRICHMENT AWARD WINNERS

Free Printable Behavior Charts

Grocery Wiz See your Sunday Circular Here
 
ss_blog_claim=4e917b079592cebd713d147e0eb6b364