Free website - Wix.com

Click on the areas of the Flash Header Above to Interact with the website

New to Couponing ? Poor Mom Recommends

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Deal Alert : Walgreens

I had a bunch of Huggies coupons and printed some awesome deals at coupons.com ( $5 and $3 off Huggies any size pack ) . Now Until Sunday if you purchase 25 in Huggies ( also Kleenex and some toilet paper are included ) you earn 10 in register rewards . So I have been rolling register rewards at walgreens and started with 2 packs of Huggies wipes, 1 pack diapers and , a 3 pack of Kleenex ( had a coupon too) . Got my 10 RR and Used my $5 & $3 and $1.50 off coupons on 2 more packs of Huggies diapers . So my Purchase was 25 minus 19. 50 : $5.50 OOP and a $10 Register reward . This is a Money Maker on Diapers ... Get while the Gettin' is good ! ( That means until Saturday)

Some other Good Purchases :
Deoderant ( lots on clearance which matched up with coupons ) Got 2 deoderants for .29

B1G1 Free on Coffee Mate ( Print out 2 $1.50 off coupons at coupons.com) so I got 4 for $1.58

Garnier Fructis ( I think I purchased my Garnier coupon on ebay , I don't recall sorry ) but they are .99 and minus my $1.00 coupon it was Free.

Easter Candy Palmer .39 cents

Gillette Fusion razor 3.99 after Walgreens coupon - my 4.00 coupon Free

PowerAid .99 minus .60 coupons ( available in the store) .39

Glade lasting Impressions Free with Instant Walgreens Coupon and 4.00 Sunday circular coupon.

Well that's all I got this week and I still have 10.00 in Register rewards burning a hole in my pocket ...Till Sunday !



Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network
Poor Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the input.
Visit http://bigtent.com/groups/lrn2coupon to join a hot couponing community. Join a local group or trade coupons across the country !

Nominate a Website for Our Enrichment Award







BLOG ENRICHMENT AWARD WINNERS

Free Printable Behavior Charts

Grocery Wiz See your Sunday Circular Here
 
ss_blog_claim=4e917b079592cebd713d147e0eb6b364